The first thing the ultrasound tech said was "Well, your baby is definitely NOT shy". There the baby was, proud as can be, spread eagle for the world to take a peek...
And what did we find???
"Of course, nothing is 100% until the baby is born", said the ultrasound tech... "but I don't know how to see this one any different." Looks like Isaak will have a partner in crime pretty soon...
"IT" is a BOY!!!
The swirly looking stuff that looks like its coming out of his, eh hem, is the umbilical cord and those are his legs on either side. Every time the tech went near his rump there was a clear shot... And this kid was moving around like crazy!! It was really neat to feel him move and see it at the same time. SO COOL!!
We also found out that according to his size, I may be about 5-7 days ahead of what we thought. SO, I could actually be 22 weeks this week instead of 21. Doctor will have the final say tomorrow, but maybe our guesses will be all off... who knows...
As for names... I know people will ask, but no. No name yet, but we're working on it. We may just wait to see his little face to make a final decision... :)
We also found out that according to his size, I may be about 5-7 days ahead of what we thought. SO, I could actually be 22 weeks this week instead of 21. Doctor will have the final say tomorrow, but maybe our guesses will be all off... who knows...
As for names... I know people will ask, but no. No name yet, but we're working on it. We may just wait to see his little face to make a final decision... :)
OH, and check this out... He's peek-a-boo yawning! How cool is that!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment